Welcome to Prime Lawn Care Group, LLC
1. Lawns are 3x more productive at producing oxygen than trees.
2. 1 acre of grass produces more oxygen that 1 acre of rainforest.
3. A 50x50 foot area of healthy lawn generates enough oxygen to supply a family of four.
4. Eight healthy lawns have a cooling effect similar to air conditioning needed to cool 16 homes.
5. Lawns trap about 12 million tons of dust annually.
6. There are about 10,000 different species of grass worldwide.
7. Lawns reduce runoff, the average golf course receiving one inch of rain absorbs 4 million gallons of water.
8. Various species of grass are found in bread, whiskey, and beer, some of our favorite things!